Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oh Duh... this Blogger needs help!

Can you say.... "blonde moment"!!!  Yep!  I decided to spend this morning changing my header and ended up loosing my whole sidebar... well it's not actually gone it's all down at the very bottom of the page.  I spent hours trying to work with Page Layout, Templates... but cannot get it back to where it was before - running down the right hand side of the page.  Can anyone help me?


  1. I had problems for 3 days trying to upload pictures. Internet Explorer is having all kinds of problems so I switched to Mozilla Firefox. No more problems uploading pictures. I wished there was a yahoo group for bloggers!!! Linda in NM

  2. Replies
    1. You rock rock rock! Thank you girlfriend!

  3. sorry Nicki I can assure you I would be more a hindrance than a help, still trying to work out how to put a header picture on in the first place!!

    Best of luck I am sure you will get there in the end.

  4. I see a lot in your sidebar on the right. Just your archive and counter are on the left bottom along with a link button.

    Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

  5. Hi Nickilee,
    Been there, done that! I'll send you an email with a link that should help.

  6. Looks like you got it fixed.... If you still need help send me an email... Gerry Krueger... Love the blue background

  7. Hi NickiLee,
    I messed my header up last year and have just left it in fear of making it worse! LOL

    Have a wonderful week!


  8. Thank you ladies for coming to my rescue. Karen you rock! As I've said before - I wish I had your computer brain!

  9. Looking good now. hooray!
    hugs, Chris

  10. Have a great time,you have beautiful grandchildren

  11. Hi Nicki,
    I know the feeling.....I wanted to change to another type of letter but didn't manage also.....
    Hope you had a great time with your grandchildren!


Thank you for visiting my Blog. Enjoy the Day with love in your heart!


Related Posts with Thumbnails